Friday, January 23, 2009

My feelings on Shailu Email

I could not resist reading it and thoroughly savoured each word as it was the most exotic cuisine in the world.
Childhood, school, girls, I am sure any man would give and arm and leg to relive them. I had to reply to all the friends listed there in the email.

Email from Dheeraj Suri to the Group.

Shailu, Well written cos from standard 5th onwards, I guess you, me and sardar shared a lot of fun. We were the TRIMURTI (sala no one used to take us in their cricket team and we made on of our own) in ESIC Nagar and beat the shit out of all reigning teams in entire pin code of 400058. (ha ha ha) Your email made me smile and brought that small tear to my eye... I really feel that those days will never come as maturity and stupidity has clouded our brains leaving the childishness brutally battered somewhere. I very fondly remember you, Sonu and me walking to school together, sitting down in our classes and getting shafted in each period. Kneel down outside the class ha ha ha ha Trying to sneak a peek into the blouse of Ms. Alexander, the curvy waist of Rita Bhatt (Drawing Teacher). Bhole Teacher calling us all YOU HEADACHE, Mrs. Albert sending us to collect maps. That pretty teacher who teached us chemistry in 10th I guess, her pallu used to fall down and she used to ignore and say AH LOOK HERE CHILD...what fun we had looking at those globes. Mrs. Khanna, our Hindi teacher in class 6, who used to tie our ties together and make us roam around the school compound for messing in her class ( I guess Yogesh Palkar and one more guy got a lot of her treatment) In 1984, when we were in 7th Standard, You were blackmailing me to remove your name from blackboard, you would tell me Sab ko KASHMIR ke baare main bata dunga, naam nikaal. Ashish Gandhi was the class monitor that time and he got pasted from Desai Sir for not being able to control the class and then Desai Sir made me the monitor and I had to blame sleeping Hridaynath for the chaos in class and he got a nice thwack on his face and i got plenty of them from Hridaynath and his cronies after school, but that was better than Desai Thappad There is so much lot to write and share. I wish in the coming months all of us try to get together. I miss Prajit Chakkatil, Mahesh Nambiar, Amol Dighe, Makarand Shriyan, Brian (everyone spelled him BRAIN) Atul and Vipul Deokar, Dinesh Pande, Santosh Parab (he got a solid pasting from Desai Sir, when we were having a PT lesson in 7th standard, fuck thats 1984, i still remember that first PT period we had as the class teacher Alexander was absent and Santosh was in his own dreams), Michael (Cycle), Darshan Kalarickal, Sudhir Menon (Sudhri), Raminder, Shalini Mathur (Mathura). Yogesh Palkar (He screwed the school in 6th standard I guess with some fraud signatures), Dhaval, Suresh Vaswani (He called Mrs. Maya Meghal as MAYA in the staff room and Mrs. Kutty shafted him), Mukesh, Santosh Vachani, Ajay Ahuja, Manish Bhoola, Laxagiri, Kalpana Ramakrishnan, Vandana Pawar, Sapna Kulkarni, Yogita , Rekha, Vaishali Rai, Anjali,Lopa and Amutha (where is she yaar, i lost touch with her since 1992). Guys, If I have forgotten some of you, you are invited to kick my ass atleast that way we will get back in contact. Shailu, I am going to Africa on the 26th and will be back around 1st week of March so in the meantime please push for each one of us to get organised so one day we can meet and chill out. Preferably in School Uniform (ha ha ha ha) Keep in contact and lets not compose new emails but forward from hereon so that everyone can read where we started as and when they keep coming into the group. I have added a few ids to the mailing list you have created. Or do you think we should create an egroup or something like that. Love you guys, even if some of you were complete assholes, you made special memories. As Shailu signed off, Currently I am riding recession, I have my own steel company in 3 Countries of West Africa and one small company in Berlin, Germany. A Salute to your effort Shailu. Love you guys, Dheeraj S. Suri

No comments:

Post a Comment