Friday, January 23, 2009

Nitin Bodke ( Badki of HUMLOG)

I was just smarting from a muscle pull in my lower back and unable to sleep when I started browsing my email on my phone and saw Nitin's email. I willed myself up and got the computer on to read it and reply to all of you.

I wish I could write more but the pain is like a HUGE bamboo up my ass.. So I will edit this post later...reproducing email from Nitin Bodke.

Please note I am not divulging any contact numbers and email ids here for the fear of spamming. For that you have to be a part of our mailing list. This is for those who missed all the action and may or may not browse through the entire email.

WHAT I LOVED HERE WAS NITIN CALLING HIMSELF A CHUTE .... HA HA HA HA... KYA YAAR IT TOOK U 20 YEARS TO REALISE THAT......DER AYE PAR DURUST AYE..

Email from Nitin Badki

Hey guys really glad v al got together ,trust me on ds u ppl make me remember d school days and hw i was a big chute ....gosh i wish i was d same nitin bodke of Barfiwala....n shailu ive meet u coz ma sis is with Sony same office as assist.legal managerLets catch up guys for some drinks

No comments:

Post a Comment