Friday, January 23, 2009

Shailus reply to Suhas Katti Batti

I did forget to mention when I received the first initiating email from Shailu, I did compose my email and sent it to everyone and then I called up Shailu, he too returned my call after couple of hours and we spoke on the subject. There we planned to push this into a big movement and lets see where it goes from hereon.

I called up Laxagiri Tiwaskar but as is her habit since last 4 years that we met, she never answers any phone calls and never even responds to SMS unless and until they mention MARATHI MANOOS... I sent her a text for which she hasnt replied.

I called up Shalini Mathur and she was as cold as Antartica ( Antartica is getting warmer as reported in Newspapers today but Shalini aint ) she told me as a matter of factly that SHE HAS NO CONTACT WITH ANYONE FROM SCHOOL DAYS ( what abt me, the guy who is calling her, what about shailu whom she was chasing for an opening) and She doesnt want to be ...you know what..so I gave up and spoke to Shailu, I told him...fuck it man...2 cold calls and I dont like the concept already. He said lets push it and see how far it goes. So here I am at 3.24am on the 24th of Jan putting all this on the blog for everyone to see.

Shailu's Email

Chupe rustom Suhas,
Class IV mein, Nav saal ki umar mein setting, that too with the class teacher, half chaddi mein shi shi puppy shame...... not expected from you ......... as Sonu(Manpreet) mentioned even I agree that she was the most beautiful teacher in our school, very fair only teacher to wear imported perfume & lipstick. Suhas I am sorry u have stiff competition now , count me also in as a part of her fan club.
Sonu it was really amazing meeting you after such a long time during Ganpati at ESIC Nagar and dancing on the road with banjo/tun tuna playing in the background during visarjan. It was basically action replay after 15 yrs and I genuinely enjoyed like a school boy.
Recess Ki Ghanti... Chotu bajata tha ....guys can you hear that ring in you ears.....wow how does it sound. Every one used to breakfree, had their own small gang of friends with whom we use to share our tiffin box. My dabbha friends Sudhir, Saif Abid Hussien, Sanjeev, Ganesh, Bhupi....we all would head to the terrace open air cafeteria, Ganesh would go to our food court uncle ka super thanda Vada Pav & Amla Supari (Dimag Ki Ghanti Bhaji)
Special mention to my dear friend Sudhir who's tiffin box was always filled with the best south Indian cuisine I have ever head in my life, thanks to his mom. It's 9 pm I am still in office feeling hungry and as I am typing this mail slowly I am feeling that same taste in my mouth of his dabbha (Dosa and green mint plus onion chutney, soft idlis with coconut chutney) an ultimate delight. I believe I cheated because I would trade his dabba with guess what Marie biscuit... or in a best case scenario Gluco biscuit (Parle-G). Sudhir never had a problem with sharing his dabbha and I am sure till date he must be doing the same thing with his colleagues in office. Hope when v meet next time u carry your homemade dosa/idli and take me down memory lane I am sure lot of our other school friends would not mind joining us for this south indian food festival what say guys. Picnic in National Park aur Suhas tu beer leke aana ........ha ha ha
Pravin Bangera needs to be caught hold off because he was the CR/GS of cosmos college and very lucky to spend 5 more years...... I am sure he can use his charm/leadership quality and get more girls from our batch to join in.
The original Harley Davidson dude-Ajay Ahuja how can I not mention good times that we had watching movies at your place. I still remember it was "BACK TO THE FUTURE" ..... Manish Bhoola his next door neighbour how r u guys doing??
Saurabh Chitre- last I met him was some 10 yrs back in a local train post that not in touch with him
Nitin Bodke continues teaching at his "Bodke Classes" in Andheri which has been one of the most premium coaching classes, an institution which his father started 30 yrs ago. I met him in Lokhandwala a couple of years back, I am sure he would love to get connected to the gang
Prajit and I were like inseparable, throughout in the same class in school, then 5 yrs in college B Sc (Bhavan's) first job-Sun Pharma. He has now shifted from veera desai road so do not meet him regularly but in touch over phone.
Vande Matheram- Happy Republic Day.............. "SALLAMI DENGE SAALAMI DO" Desai Sir v love u, where is my toffee
Cheers Shailu

No comments:

Post a Comment