Friday, January 23, 2009

Introducing Manpreet Singh

I had to call up Manpreet in Delhi to inform him of what is happening. The mad surd did not answer the phone and when he did it was 24hrs after I called him. I was boozing when he called me and I had to tell him half drunk about what is happening. My guess is he too was sozzled.

Anyways he got his act together and sent in the first wonderful composition to all.

Email from Mantreep ( As Akshay Patel used to call him)

Dear Savio Hows you hope you ask Mukesh, Vachani,bangera and others from our team to join the same catch you soon Dear All Hope we are joinig girls too in the same and if you want i have the name list still with meeeee ....haha ha ha ha aha Regds Manpreet Class 10 E

He followed it up with another email immediately as an after thought

2nd Email from Mantreep

Dear Suhas Hope you remeber me Im Manpreet the only Sardar in your class room ,Anuradha Kapoor Known as Anu kapoor was my class teacher and a secret is i use to have tutions at her residence inNew DN Nagar ,and mind it she was not only yours but every ones crush hah ha ha ha .. Archa survey the most sweet girl in our School she is to stay oppsite our school it was tragic as she died bcz of some infection on her hand or leg was very sad for us in that age ... But i agree Barfiwala was the Best of school in our Area and had and hope was the Best time of my life hope to see you guys at the soon Dear Dheeraj Hope Mahesh Nambiar use to be Sanki in school time but ab sahi hogya hoga Dear Mahesh hope you remeber me though half of the time was punished out of class room ..... grt to be in your team and our school regds Manpreet s Arora

Surd gets another brainwave and immediately after his second email sends in a third one

3rd Email from Sonu

Guys i have joined Gopal bhasin in the same chain

No comments:

Post a Comment