Friday, January 23, 2009

Suhas Katti joins the Bandwagon

Suhas Katti..I remember his name but I am not able to place a face to this very familiar name. I remember calling him Katti Batti...

Something in our emails tickled Suhas to put his thoughts on email and below is the reproduction of his email.

Email from Suhas Katti

Thanks guys.. I went on a real nostalgia trip !!! Coincidently, i had gone to the school abt 15days ago to get some attestion for leaving certificates. I had not gone there after passing out.. Guys.. It has changed a lot & hopefully for better!!! I still remember my first crush on Ms. Anuradha Kapoor - a fair, tall n beautiful classteacher in IV th std (with an xtra thumb) - Do you guys remember her?, Archana Surve - classmate in IV or Vth stds who so tragically passed away while still at school and a certain girl named X who was a classmate in Xth std - who shall remain nameless!!! I remember cursing Hriydanath ;coz i used to sit with this girl & due to some mischief by Hridaynath; Fatima made him sit next to her & shifted me some place else!!!! I ocassionally do meet Balu More, Saurabh Chitre, Mahesh Nambiar.. The best thing is that i had my first beer with some of you guys during the school picnic to National Park.. Where is Jagdish lunwara & Amit Gandhi? Is anybody still in touch with them? Enough of my nostalgia trip!! Although, Cosmo was not Bombay Scottish or Cathederal or even Jamnabai ; it was still a gr8 place to be in ; notwithstanding the teachers & staff!!!! . I really enjoyed my time in Cosmo much more than in Sydenham; coz school is anytime better than college - especially the crushes i had !!!! Signing off, I passed from Sydenham & did my MBA in Finance & have worked with Investment Banks in Securities Trading & Deal Making . Presently, i am looking to set up my own Trading or Back office business. Thanks Guys!!!! ciao,suhas katti

1 comment: